What is Content Marketing?
According to the Content Marketing Institute, it’s “…a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience – and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
Basically, this means that content marketing is defined by three key qualities:
- A long-term strategy
- Focused on building a relationship with your customers
- Based on providing high quality and appealing content which your target market relates to and engages with on a regular basis
By implementing a content marketing strategy, you are winning the favour of your prospective and existing customers so that when they make a purchasing decision, they will be inclined to choose your business or brand.
Why Content Marketing?
- 82% of marketers who blog see a positive ROI from their inbound marketing
More loyal and quality customers
- 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content
- 60% of people are inspired to seek out a product after reading about it
- 70% of consumers feel closer to a company as a result of content marketing
- 78% perceive a relationship between themselves and a company using custom content
What’s The Process?
Strategy: In understanding your business and competition, we:
- Learn about your business, resources, and capabilities
- Evaluate the competitive landscape of your industry
- Learn about your target market and their content consumption behaviour
- Review your existing activities
- Consider opportunities for innovation and growth
Implementation: In collaborating with you to generate ideas for creative and purposeful content and optimise their distribution, we help you with the following:
- Start or develop your blog, ensuring that it is geared to reach and engage with your target market
- Enhance your social media presence by recommending particular channels suited to your goals and demonstrating how to best use their tools
- Optimise your other forms of content distribution (whether it be images or videos, newsletters or emails), from setting them up to re-engaging customers to reaching new customers
- Develop the design and content of your website
Review: With monitoring progress and making improvements, we help with the following:
- Keep track of your campaign’s performance against KPIs
- Providing analysis and expertise on what works well and what improvements can be made
- Delivering the changes you want to see
Need help with your Content Marketing?
Fill in the form to your right and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, if you want to speak to someone in our team, give us a call on +612 8007 5774.