29 Aug 5+ Ways to Use New Instagram Name Tag For Brands
The new Instagram name tag feature is giving more opportunities than quickly adding followings without having to type names you never heard of. Read below for some ideas to share your name tag successfully. The feature is especially beneficial for brands that have an Instagram page to impress new viewers.
- Facebook business profiles or threads
- Email marketing campaigns
- Image on Pinterest
- poster to have in store or events
- brochures or catalogues
- any advertising materials
Scan the tag using Instagram to reveal this adorable dog’s face! (Photo credit: James Padolsey)
To share the name tag successfully, you need to ensure:
- the frames of the name tag are included in the image.
- your name tag is sizeable to help Instagram camera to detect and scan the tag.
Setting up a personalised name tag:
- Go to your Instagram profile, tap the hamburger menu on the top right corner.
- Tap the name tag and customise it to suit your brand.
- Your name tag is set up!
- If you want to use the name tag on other mediums, tap the top right corner to save an image.